Dear students, It is time to assess your work in week 6. Checking the rubrics of the tasks, I will give you one of these levels (Excellent, Very Good, Good, and Needs Improvement).
Group 1: Creating Flyers
- Esraa Mahmoud, Hasnaa Thabet, Heba Mohamed, and and Smaa Ashraf.
- Your level is “Excellent 97%“.
- All the information you used is related to the topic you are talking about. Your images are so attractive and big enough to attract attention. You successfully chose bright colors and suitable fonts for your flyer. The blue color background is so comfortable to the readers’ eyes and encourage them to read what you have done. There are no mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Your video is also a wonderful work in which you managed to put your voice and the flyer’s images together. The only small problem you have is mispronouncing a few words in your recordings. Also, you didn’t use titles on some photos you used in your video.
- Again, what I liked the most is your cooperation and working together to complete your task. Great work!!
Group 2: Creating Videos
- Nourhan Ahmed: Your level is “Excellent 98%“. All your images are related to what you say in the recording, but one is not clear enough. You also need to add more images that go with your recording. You successfully selected transitions, but you repeated them on two slides that are next to each other. It is great to use different transitions from one slide to another. You used titles and captions well on images, but you need to add more. There are no mistakes in grammar and spelling. You recording is very clear and has no mistakes in grammar or pronunciation. Really, you have done an amazing job. What I liked the most is your persistence to do the best. Thanks so much for revising the video many times to make it better.
- Esraa Ahmed: Your level is “Excellent 97%“. All your images are related to what you say in the recording, but one or two of them are not clear enough. You successfully selected a great group of transitions and visual effects. Your titles and captions add lot of meaning to your images. However, sometimes I can’t see the words because their colors are not well-chosen. Also, there are a few mistakes in spelling and grammar (e.g., “out Side” instead of “outside” and “to communication” instead of “to communicate“). Your recording is so clear and has no mistakes in grammar or pronunciation. To sum up, your video is so attractive and worth watching. I also love your persistence to try and try many times to make your video better.
- Gehad Karram, Ghada Mohamed, and Omnia Hassan: Your level is “Excellent 93%“. All your images are related to the topic of the video, however, there are a few of them are not clear enough. Your video is so easy to follow, but you used only one transition (to move from slide to the next) for all the video. You used a few of titles and captions. You only depended on voice and images. Titles and captions help people to be focused while watching your movie. Your recordings are very clear and there are no mispronounced words. The speech comments you used at the beginning of the video have only one misspelling “You wrote take instead of talk“. In general, your video is great and full of energy. What I liked the most is your cooperation and collaboration to complete this great work.
Group 3: Creating Posters:
- Safy Sabry: Your level is “Excellent 90%“. Your information is related to the topic, but you need to add more to make your message clearer. All your images are attractive and related to your idea. I noticed you put a lot of images that don’t add meaning to your poster. You colors are bright, but you didn’t successfully choose colors of fonts that go with the background. The fonts are clear enough to read, however, sometimes I find some words difficult to be read.There are no mistakes in grammar, spelling and punctuation. The links to other websites, recordings and videos are great. What I liked the most is your well-organization for the poster.
- Dana Ayman: Your level is “Very Good 87%“. Your information is related to the topic, but you need to add more to make your message clearer. Two of your images are attractive and related to your idea. However, there is another one image that is not related. Your colors of the background and fonts are great and bright. Have you noticed that your selected background is not free? The fonts are clear enough to read, however, sometimes I find some words difficult to be read.There are no mistakes in grammar, spelling and punctuation. The links to other websites, recordings and videos are great. You didn’t write any sentences that can help your audience to know what you want to say. Really, I appreciate your hard work.
- Sarah Nageh, Kholoud Hussein, and Sarah Ahmed. Your work in the group poster deserves “Very Good 80%“. Your poster background is so lovely, but it is brighter than the message you want to tell the audience, in addition to one misspelled word “You wrote Communicat instead of Communicate“. I loved the way you put the links of your work during the project, but they are not enough. One can’t know your message unless he or she goes to the links. The video is not related to your idea. It doesn’t add meaning to your poster. The images are attractive, but only one that shows how you communicate. I know if you have more time, you can make this poster better.
- What I liked the most is your cooperation and working together to complete your poster.
Please, feel free to ask me any questions about your level.