In week 4 Task 2, you are going to work together to translate the teens’ Arabic responses into English.
Please, read the post carefully before starting the task.
To complete this task, follow the steps below:
- Go to this link.
- If you remember your Outlook e-mail, click “Sign in” on the top right corner of the page. Then, write your username (For example … email@example.com) and password.
- Then, click “Edit Document” on the top left corner and choose “Edit in Word Web App” to start working on the file.
- If you don’t remember your Outlook e-mail, don’t click “Sign in” and click “Edit in Browser” directly on the top left corner of the page. This will help you to edit the file together.
- Read each sentence carefully and start translating it into English. Don’t forget to write your name next to your translation.
- If you need a help, go to http://www.bing.com/translator.
- Copy the sentence in Arabic and paste it in the first column as shown in the image below.
- Copy the English translation and paste it in our file. Bing translator will just help us, but it is not the final work. You have to revise it again by removing and adding words and correcting the grammar.
- Don’t worry! The file is aromatically saved.
- If you need any help during your work, click “Comments” on the top as shown below.
- To post a comment, stand on the part you want to ask a question about, and then click “New Comment” as shown in the image below:
- Don’t forget: Everyone of you should correct 5 sentences.
- When you finish your work, write a comment here that you did the task and tell me why you enjoy it or not. You can also tell me what problems and difficulties you have faced during doing the task.
- I’m looking forward to seeing your cooperative work.